Wednesday, July 1, 2009

postcards from paradise falls

Dear Universe please send the following, and thank you for those things you've already made happen for me:

- Job at the film school
- A band to sing with
- A great apartment
- A cool road bike to get around on
- Enough free time to make/ write films
- The courage to be free with my own expression
- Love. I know, this one is tricky here. You might have to wait until I move to Europe. Send me a true romantic. Send me spontaneous. Send me adventure. Send me creativity and art and music. Send me an open minded passionate dreamer who can really see me and really wants me. Simillar to the last time but unattached. Please and thanks!

2 comments:

nick said...

I love you. Here's some extra weight to your wish list... May you receive all that & more!

My name is Marie Witt said...

I'm sitting beside you on the patio at James' place listening to you speak. Reading your comment.

You give me hope. You alone. Love you too.