Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Assignment # 52 Write a Phone Conversation you wish you could have

g - I called becasue I was thinking about you and I had to tell you that i miss you like crazy
m - I miss you too! What is Paris like?
g - I'm not sure how to put it into words
m - sounds perfect
g- Everything here reminds me of you. The people are a lot like us.
m- What is your favorite part?
g- The not knowing
m - not knowing what?
g - whats coming next
m - I might land a job singing on cruise ships
g- you'd be so good at that
m - i know
g - where in the world is marie today?
m - Im still here.
g - you sound sad
m - I am.
g - that doesn't sound like the girl I knew. the girl I knew would just put on a mischievous grin and make fun of the bad parts
m - You made me feel unstoppable.
g - You are unstoppable.
m - I felt the day you left. The air became still. I took a deep breath and I knew you were gone. This lightness hung over the day like someone removed a track of background noise. I could just tell you weren't here any more.
g- I watched the city disappear behind the clouds but I wont stop thinking of you fondly.
m - I want to believe that so badly. I feel like your mistake. I feel like a catalyst. Like nothingness.
g - Do me a favor. Move on with your life.
you're wasting time and you have someone very important waiting to meet you. Let me go. Stop searching for me in your memories and in everyone new. Its time.
m - fine
g - fine

1 comment:

Melly said...

they put the mini paper bed on the website!
I'm on the internet!